The Raptor App is located at https://app.raptormaps.com. Simply head to that address in your browser's URL bar. For optimal performance, Google Chrome is recommended.
Enter your email and password. If your organization does not have a Raptor App account, please contact [email protected] to learn more. If you need to be added to your existing organization, please contact your system administrator.
Your analyzed solar sites will be visible once logged into the Raptor App. To open a solar inspection in your account, simply click on it. If there is multiple inspections, a drop down menu will appear and you can select which inspection you would like to view.
Once you click on your site, you can open the inspection
The inspection report viewer has various ways to view, interact, and share important data about your solar site. The first view is our primary report page. You can see summary information such as the site's size, location, point of contact, etc. As you scroll down the page you can view a summary of the findings, estimated affected power, localization diagrams, and even every anomaly.
The buttons on the top navigation bar will allow you to navigate to the following:
- PDF style report with print functionality
- Tabular view with spreadsheet downloads
- Map view with geospatial file download options
- Sharing tools to people in your organization and outside of your organization
- Financial calculator tools
- Filtering tools to show and hide various anomaly types and priorities
- Download the report data/imagery
Updated 3 months ago