The Raptor App is located at https://app.raptormaps.com. Simply head to that address in your browser's URL bar. For optimal performance, Google Chrome is recommended.
Enter your email and password. If your organization does not have a Raptor App account, please contact [email protected] to learn more. If you need to be added to your existing organization, please contact your system administrator.
Your analyzed solar sites will be visible once logged into the Raptor App. Please click View under a particular site and then click Inspections.
Choose a particular inspection. If the site has been inspected more than once, multiple inspections will be visible here.
The inspection report viewer has various ways to view, interact, and share important data about your solar site. The first view is our primary report page. You can see summary information such as the site's size, location, point of contact, etc. As you scroll down the page you can view a summary of the findings, estimated affected power, localization diagrams, and even every anomaly.
It is important to note the side navigation bar and bottom right buttons. On the left you can navigate to the following:
- PDF style report with print functionality
- Tabular view with spreadsheet downloads
- Map view with geospatial file download options
- JSON export of your report's important information
- Sharing tools to people in your organization and outside of your organization
- Financial calculator tools
- Filtering tools to show and hide various anomaly types and priorities
Updated about a year ago