The microplant solution is for portfolios of smaller solar PV systems, each 1 MW or less. It provides a cost-effective, accurate, and safe method to identify problems impacting C & I plant performance.
- Raptor Maps manages flight operations and data analysis through globally available turnkey services
- Gain valuable insights at an affordable price with inspections and analytics performed in volume
- Safely inspect rooftop PV systems with aerial thermography
- Quickly inspect hundreds of PV systems without truck rolls or internal staff deployments
- Every PV system inspection report is available online; share, print, and export in the file types your team uses
- Provide teams with the information necessary to repair malfunctioning modules, strings, and systems
- Anomalies identified then localized with pins in the report's map view, including satellite imagery
- Each anomaly paired with the image from the inspection to enable visual identification
Minimum portfolio size and open scheduling parameters apply.
To learn more or schedule a demo, contact us at [email protected]
Updated 7 months ago